Wednesday, September 29, 2010

kamiMAGANA








IT'S US AGAIN...

I will just tell you a story on who are my friends are...

let me start alphabetically.
IDA DENIZE IGLOPAS ASEO

Who is she ? she's the techie one in our group together with kat. Also, she is one of the makulits. She's so mabait and very kind to all of us. For me I am more close to her because I met her first. When you are having a hard time with your computer just call IDA and she will tell you what to do.
Also, she is the number one cook in their family. I admire her for being a good daughter to her parents and she is really taking good care of them. She is my eldest daughter with our akoMagana family...love lots IDANG
MA. KATRINA REVLORA AVILA

Avilab..kats...bing...at marami pang iba...yan ang mga tawag kay kat. She is also one of the techie in akoMagana. She is the food source. Also, she is super mabait and very mapagbigay especially with her Jack n Jill foods. Very magalang to her parents and a very good sister to her ate hannah. She is so kind to me. As far as I can remember she started the MAMA AI. Now most of our classmate call me like that.
Kat is also a very good in singing..our singer..basta she is super mabait to all of us...
ANGELICA MORILLA BEO

Our Bei and anjie in the group. Ang batang maliit pero ang boses is like a mega phone. She is also smart but sometimes tamad...hehe..pero mataas pa rin mga grade...She is one of the super kulits and likes to kurot us and make sandal to us whenever you are sitting beside her.
She also likes to eat matatamis. She is my uwian jeepneymate we are always going home together with Anne. Makulit na ate to her sister Coleng and brother Pacoy. Of course she is the number one late whenever we had meeting. Super mabait din yan si Bei like other of my barkada.



oh it's me na pala..AILYN VILLANUEVA DELA CRUZ aka MAMA AI...I will not talk about me coz it's my blog anyways.hehe
ANISAH MARIE DELA PENA JUNIO

our nitah and our cosplayer. She is also super kind to us. We always went to their house to make videos and celebrate birthdays. She is tahimik at times minsan lang..hehe..She is our talented sketcher... Her drawings are all very beautiful. She is also a very good ate to her brother arvin and she is the anak of a hardware owner ang pangalan ng store nila ay Lakas Bisig Hardware..

She is also smart and gets good grades. her favorite color is pink and marami siyang pink ballpen. Mahilig din yang kumain most of the time we eat together before our rizal class.at mahilig yan magbigay ng chocolates..super mabait yan..nitah..nitah..nitah..


ANGELINE MERZA
We call her anne but most of the time merz or merza. She is known for always bringing very cold water. Sabi nga nila thirst-quencher daw siya. she is new in our group but she is somewhat very close to us. She is very maaasahan if there is something that we have to ask for someone because she is ready to ask anyone even its a teacher or someone...super bait din yan.. she is my uwian jeepneymate with beo. ang babaeng maraming bag...hehe..siya din pala ang apo ng GomBurZa..

last but not the least..
RAFONCIL ACABAL SALVORO

Our raf...rafongcil..ang aming bunso..hehe,,pero sa totoo ate namin yan..ate raf.. napakakulit niang si raf..super sarap kasama..pero dati nagkaroon kami ng misunderstanding.pero that's so ok now. She is so jolly and very mabait to everyone. Very friendly to all of our classmate. Her groupmessages is very long and very funny...

Our KITI-KITI....SUPER GOOD IN SINGING AND DANCING..Very talented yang si raf.hehe..she is also a very good daughter and favorite din niya si Tae kyung..yihee...



well..they are my friends..my barkada..my akoMagana....


thank you......

akoMagana....

this si Mama Ai signing off...


No comments:

Post a Comment