Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I had fun!




I celebrated my birthday with my akoMagana. We had fun that afternoon. We ate pizza and our all time favorite pancit canton. Actually my birthday is Tuesday but our schedule for that day was so busy so we decided to celebrate it on Wednesday after class. We ate together and watch two movies. We rented it on video city. We first watch a mystery movie. it was really scary that we actually screamed out loud. We even attempted to video on how are we going to scream but unfortunately it was not successful so we proceeded watching na lang...after watching the first movie we watch the movie entitled The Fourth kind but it was not so good so we decided to watch the movie Paranormal entity. It was so god that you can not skip a scene according to the movie it was a true to life story it was about the demon that keep bothering the family in the story. After watching it we switch to television show...Our favorite He's Beautiful.. It was really nice watching together because it makes us more bonded.
The most memorable for that day is they made a video for me and raf. It was for our birthday. It was really nice because they really made an effort to give us a special and one of a kind gift. I really love it. Actually I really don't expect that they will make such a video because i thought they are just saying happy birthday and that's all. It was one of the most memmorabel gift I have ever had. It was really something.
Special thanks to IDA, KAT, NISAH....super thank you for the very nice messages and the effort for making the video message. Also, thank you to BEI, RAF and ANNE for being their in my birthday.
I really love all of you. I will never find other people that is like all of you... I love you akoMagana!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment