Thursday, August 19, 2010

I did it!



Last Preliminary exam of this semester was also my duty in OR. When I first found out about it I was so shock because how can I review when I was in the hospital having my duty. So, I think for a way that I can review. I reviewed ahead of time. I remember reviewing a week and a half before exam. I did it when I still don't have my duty. I know that I am not the most intelligent student in my class so what I always do is to study and review because without reviewing how can you answer something,well that is my principle. I have done reviewing all my lesson but my number one enemy for that exam week was having NO SLEEP. I have to overcome it no matter what. I remember sleeping just for about 2 hours for the remaining 2 days of examinations. I felt so haggard those days. But, I have to be strong because if I can't overcome it I will risk all my scores to hell. Thank God because for me I did my best. What was in my mind that time was saying you can do it! My mom told me that it was just a simple challenge that can be handled easily.

Well, midterm examination is in 2 weeks time. I will not say unfortunately because that's bad luck. I will say luckily I will have my duty and exam again at the same time. I was planning again to study ahead. I was planning to start studying tomorrow. I am hoping to have good grades again because I can say that I have done well but not great in my last examination. So, I will study harder this time for me to have better grades compared to my last exam. It was another challenge for me.

I know that it would not be easy but I will do my very best in taking my midterm examination. Of course I am hoping to do well in my duty at Surgical ward for my stay there for two weeks time.

time management is the solution for conflicting schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Ailyn , this is such a nice thoughts and experience. I am really very proud of you my daughter. yes, you are right , this is a challenge you need to surpass. Kayang kaya yan anak. basta always work hard,study hard, all your success will come your way. You are one of my strength and inspiration, anak. Mommy loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete