Thursday, August 12, 2010

High school friends!



My high school days was about 3 years ago. I have created a lot of friends way back in high school. Many of us said that high school life is the best. Well I should say it was also the best but of course college days was also great. Most of my classmates are always the same since 1st year high school up to 4th year high school. We are all very close to each other maybe because of the long bonding that we have for about 4 years.

Now, we are all apart but we still keep in touch through facebook and text. I can say that I really miss high school days because it was so different from now. Our section was really close to each other. I remember being with them every time we had practice for play or dance presentation.
Every moment was all very memorable. We had this line "United we stand Divided we Fall."We make this line into life when we competed to a certain competition that we all wanted to win. Also, one memorable thing was when we created a movie for our values class. I only had a little role but I saw the beauty of the film and all our hard work.

I remember during graduation, most of us cried because the days of being together of almost everyday will be ended because we are all entering college and will have different schools and paths to take. I know that I have found new friends here in college but I will never forget the days I spent with my high school friend. The great days I spent with all of them are all the iyakan, tawanan at kalokohan.

I hope to see all of them very soon. I miss you all RIZAL '08...Love you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment